I'm happy with the way it's turned out, but the rattle-can satin black paint is temporary. I did it that way in case any amendments were needed to the frame. The only amendment that disturbed the paint was having to add a ring-clearance dent to the RH chainstay. I was able to rub this smooth and blow in some fresh paint. I made the dent carefully with a ball-end hammer. Tiagra STI levers have been used due to their external cabling. I could have fitted 105, with gear cables under the tape, but worried that the extra friction, in conjunction with unorthodox routing, might affect performance. The gear change is perfect.